Thursday, January 13, 2011

News, Specials and Free Stuff!

Happy New Year to each of you! I am so excited about what this new year will bring! Last year brought an overwhelming response, and I am so grateful for your support! While the growth of a small business is super exciting, I also want to keep that growth as organized as possible. I am making a few changes this year that will hopefully help me to be more accessible to my clients and to my family.

I will be scheduling shoots on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. During the summer and fall months, I will shoot on other days as needed after these slots are full.  Please email me as soon as possible to check availability for the month you would like to schedule during. 

SPECIALS AND FREEBIES!!!!!All sessions held in the months of January-March will receive a FREE digital image with your session!!!!

Book a 2011 session (for any month during the year) in the month of January and your name goes into a drawing for a FREE 16x20 frame!!!!!! YES, it is huge and it is beautiful!!!!!!!! Sessions must be paid during the month of January to qualify for the drawing.

You have all been so incredibly awesome about sending clients my way and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for that! In 2011, I will be rewarding client referrals in special ways throughout the year!

First off....for every client referral that you send in January, your name will go into the drawing another time! Send 5 clients, and you get 5 entries:)

More goodies to follow throughout the year! I just believe that giving should be done throughout the year and not only at Christmas:)

Again, many thanks for your support!  As always, contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment