Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas Mini Sessions

Hey guys!  I can't believe it's time to make our Christmas plans, but my calendar is almost full!  Please don't wait too long to contact me...I sure hate turning people away (like really, really hate it), but with my calendar being close to 85% booked for fall, I am afraid it's going to happen this year!  Thank you all for being such faithful clients!  I appreciate you more than you know:) 

With that said, I added mini sessions to my fall calendar this year in hopes of getting as many of you in as possible.  Mini sessions will only be done for the Neshoba County Fair and during the holidays, and they come with some pretty sweet pricing options if I do say so myself:)  I still have a few spots available on October 1st and on October 22nd.  I have even added a Jackson date on October 11th.  There are just one or two spots left for that date.  You may use the images for your Christmas cards (designs to be released mid-September). 

If you would like a spot, please let me know soon as I am finalizing my list:)  Of course, you may still opt for a full session, but again, I just need to know as soon as possible!  Here's the mini session announcement.  Can't wait to see you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment