Monday, June 25, 2012

Studio Happenings!

Good morning!  Just a peek into the new studio space for some of my out of town clients. I am finally getting settled in and I am in love with this space! It's perfect in every way and it's making a great home for my little venture!

Some exciting things are happening around here....we are adding a few fabulous lines into our space as a bonus to our great clients! I am happy to announce that we will now carry Seda France candles as well as a new line of frames!  These will make perfect gift frames for your prints!  I am expecting my first shipment within the next week or so. We will still carry Organic Bloom frames that you can custom order as they are extremely popular for wall art, but I wanted another option for you as well. Be on the lookout this week for a few more items that I think you will love!!!! 



So excited!!! Here's a peek into my space:)


The lobby:)




A few studio textures....this is a peek, right?  You have to come in to see it all:)

Now available: Custom Lyrical Canvases:)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Love,
Candace

1 comment:

  1. Aww Candace! It's beautiful!! I can't wait to come see some time!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete