Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Save the Dates 2013


Happy New Year, everyone!  I have missed your smiling faces over the past few weeks, but I sure have enjoyed being home with my little family! 

Thank YOU for an incredible 2012!  I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about 2013!!!  So excited that I have been busy planning my travel and mini session calendar so we can get your sessions planned for the year!  Last year, I took on way more than I really needed to, so here’s the schedule for 2013 in hopes that we get everything booked as early as possible so I don’t have to turn any current clients away. 
 

 



















 

2013 Tentative Dates  {Travel & Mini Sessions}

 
Spring Mini Session {Jackson}: March 13th

On Sale February 1st

 

Spring Mini Session {Philadelphia}: March 14th

On Sale February 1st

 

Mommy & Me Mini Sessions {Philadelphia}: April 13th

On Sale March 1st

 

Lemonade Mini Sessions {Philadelphia}: June 1st

On Sale May 1st

 

Beach Sessions {Destin, Florida}: June 14th-21st

On Sale May 1st

 

Fair Mini Sessions {Neshoba County Fair}: TBD

On Sale June 7th

 

Sunflower Mini Sessions {Philadelphia}: Around August 4th (depends on bloom schedule)

On Sale July 1st

 

Fall Mini Sessions {Jackson}: October 7th (Columbus Day)

On Sale September 2nd

 

Fall Mini Sessions {Philadelphia}: October 19th

On Sale September 2nd

 

Christmas Mini Sessions {Philadelphia}: November 9th

On Sale October 1st

 

Keep in mind, these are just seasonal sessions and travel dates.  I strongly recommend that you go ahead and get full sessions that you want throughout the year penciled in on my calendar….birthday portraits, family pictures, Christmas cards, etc.  I had to turn new clients away in 2012 and I don’t want to turn any current clients away!!!!  Regular sessions take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.  Morning and afternoon sessions are available. 

 

Thanks again for all that you are to my little venture!  I look forward to watching your family grow again this year!  Now, get out that calendar and let’s get to planning!
 
Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment