Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Card Details and Ground Rules (Read Carefully)

Christmas cards are one of my favorite things each holiday season.  We keep every card, every year!  Then, the day after Thanksgiving as I put up my tree, I pull out the box of cards and go through each one.  It's so fun to see how everyone changes each year....how families grow:) 

Ok, enough nostalgia!  I know you are all super excited about these cards, and so am I!  I have been working for a couple of months now on what I think is a very special and unique collection.  There's something for everyone, and they are all really beautiful! 

I wanted these cards to be exclusive for my clients (there are only two that I did not design myself) and I wanted to print each design only once.  Therefore, this process will be unique and there are a few fair play rules at hand...might require a little extra effort from everyone, but you will have an awesome, custom Christmas card to show for it!

Rules:
1.  You have three days to preview the cards (so go plan your outfits).
2.  Monday, October 4th, the cards will go "on sale" and I will begin taking orders.
3.  First Come, First Serve, my dears.  This is the only fair way I know to do it.
4.  Make your selection and send me an email with the card name (be careful to get the name right, there are a few that are similar).
5. If a design has already been sold, I will notify you and you can either make another selection or we will try to come up with another design. 
6.  Mail a $25 deposit to me at 33 Tommy Drive (Philadelphia, MS 39350).  This will be CREDITED to your print order, it's NOT an extra charge.  If I do not receive your deposit (or a note saying you've mailed it) within 48 hours, the design goes back up. No exceptions! 

DISCOUNT: If you place your print order by November 1st, you will receive 15% off of your entire print order (if you already have the 10% off discount, this upgrades your total discount to 15%).  You don't have to have your pictures selected at this point, just your card, quantities and payment. 

Paper stock and finish:
Each card is double sided and printed with a linen or pearl finish.  Not all of the reverse designs are shown (although they are shown on some).  If the reverse side design is not shown, it will be a coordinating pattern with photo, scripture, and/or greeting.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for being so supportive and excited about my designs and work!  I love every minute of it and I absolutely cannot wait to see the printed cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment