Sunday, October 24, 2010

Frames, Anyone?


Just in time for the holidays, I am happy to announce a new line of custom frames!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this new line of frames exclusively for YOU, my awesome clients!!!  I have had so many inquiries about frames, so I thought you might like to have this option! 

Over 36 color options and 9 shapes, you are sure to find a gorgeous frame for your gorgeous photos:)  You can even stack the designs and use more than one color....so pretty!!!!  Check them out and go ahead and add these to your Christmas list:)  They are sure to please...especially with your smiling faces in them!!!!

Sizes start at 4x6 and go up to 30x40...and the prices are spectacular!!!

Here they are:
http://candacemckayimageanddesign.blogspot.com/p/custom-frames.html

No comments:

Post a Comment