Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Studio Update and a Few Things...

I just wanted to update you guys on the progress of the new studio!  I first want to say thank you for your support and excitement!!!  Your kind words of encouragement mean the world to me!  The studio looks amazing, and is coming together so nicely!  I think that you will be pleasantly surprised. I will shoot my first three sessions there on Thursday of this week….would you believe that three of my expectant mothers went into labor early?  Of course they didJ  Next week, I will be officially open for business.  The open house date will be announced in the next few days, so be on the lookout….you DO NOT want to miss this!!!!!  Trust meJ



I do want to  make my intentions clear with this expansion.  My business has seen tremendous growth over the past two years.  The studio is simply a new location to meet the needs of the business’ growth.  Nothing else changes.  There’s no additional staff planned.  There are no price increases planned.  As long as my vendors continue to offer affordable prices on quality products to me, I will pass those along to you.  The only change will be in the experience for my clients.  This is a boutique studio, meaning I offer something unique in the realm of photography.  I create art for your walls and capture memories for your family so you will always be within an arm’s reach of the things most precious to you.  I am one on one with each client and always plan to work hand in hand with you to create timeless pieces that you will always adore.  So, this expansion is for you, not for me.  I hope that you enjoy it and appreciate the investment that I will continue to make in my clients.  I want the very best experience for you and I hope that you will always find it hereJ


Love y'all!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment